Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Entering Nowhere


First thing that popped into my head when I saw this picture,
Montana and Wyoming. But getting to my point...


We all get into situations where we feel completely lost and without direction. Ever feel like things never get better? Is there any hope for us to get out of "nowhere", and back where we should be? Is there anyone we can turn to in those situations? Well, in our lives, it would be Jesus Christ. You have heard of the parable of the lost sheep, and how the shepherd left the rest of his flock to go find the one that went missing. I mean think about it. There were 99 other sheep, that's a lot of sheep! And he left them all to go looking for just one that had gone astray. Well that's exactly what Christ is doing for us. It doesn't matter where we are, who we are, or what we have done; Christ will come searching. The Savior cares for each of us the same, and wants us all to return to him. I know it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment