Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Angels are all around us.



First off I have to say that this is probably one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen. But getting to my point. While we may not see angels that look like this in our everyday lives, that does not mean that we are left alone.  I know that everyone of us can be an angel for someone else. As we go about our lives, as busy as they may seem, take the time to look around you and see who is in need of help. I know that as we do this we can not only do good for others, but we will also be doing good for ourselves. Show your love to others. As we do this, we will  feel the love that our Savior has for each and every one of us more abundantly. Spring is finally hear, that means lots of hard chores and things to do around the house. Take the opportunity to be someones angel.

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome picture! Never seen it. I'm now referring to service a whole different way. It is now "being someone's angel."

    ReplyDelete